Choose one of the following programs:
To apply– please follow the steps below:
1. Submit the application documents (application form, previous two years transcript, copy of student’s passport…etc.) and $280 CAD application fee (NON- REFUNDABLE) to Clinton or local contact office.
2. After the assessment, Clinton will issue a conditional acceptance letter and payment details by email to students.
3. Upon receipt of full payment, Clinton will issue a formal Letter of Acceptance to students.
4. Students apply for student permit with the Letter Of Acceptance at the local Canadian Embassy in their home country.
5. When the student successfully receives the study visa, please inform Clinton immediately to makes arrangements before arrival in Canada.
Please contact our Admissions Office if you have any questions 416-225-8008 firstname.lastname@example.org